What's your robot's name?

The same as anything else. Let’s take LG refrigerators. There is an overwhelming success rate. But a select few have problems and need a repair/replacement. A even select-er few have multiple problems. There is no rhyme or reason as to why the universe beat those poor people up. Although deep down inside, they understand the statistics of it all, the experience leaves too much of a bad taste in their mouths to overcome.
Not LG, but Samsung. Worst dishwasher experience ever! Friend bought one even after I begged her not to and had the same experience. My sister just bought a Samsung fridge and is having the same thing happen. Stay away! TVs seem to be fine though.

Reactions: newdude
My Polaris Quattro's name is "you stupid ****ing thing". That's what I call it when it veers away from dirt at the last second.
Ours does that too. It always seems to miss some places. It will be heading right to it and I think, yes! It’s going to get that strip of dirt. Then it backs up 😒.

Reactions: Rocket J Squirrel
It’s like a pot you are trying to boil. You can’t watch it or it will never do it. So you suck it up and turn away knowing the second you do, it will boil over. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Which one? I have 3 now...

T.O.M. (Terribly Orange Monster) is in there winning

I inherited 2 from a neighbor when he moved and did not want a new pool. They are exactly the same Dolphin model, one is brand new and the other works, but only because I replaced his control unit with a "spare" that Maytronics never asked back.

If I didn't know they would get tied up in knots, it would be fun to see three working at the same time...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.