What's your pool cleaners name?

WOW, I thought we were the only one's that had a pet name for the pool cleaner. LOL My wife named our's Avatar because of the tail.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've dubbed mine "Wally", after the little robot, Wall-E, that went around all day picking up trash.

WP_20160417_13_43_51_Pro_zpspzcclc7i.jpg

We have a Lil' Shark vacuum. Up until recently our cleaner never had a name. But our 2 year old has named it Bruce. Why Bruce you may ask? He LOVES Finding Nemo and that's the name of the shark in the movie. Actually ANY shark he sees is Bruce.

Wayne

Since we have the Paramount PCC2000 in-floor cleaning system, we call ours "The Invisible Man" as there is nothing to look at!

Pretty cool, we have something similar in our hot tub, which is great with all the sand we have here.

- - - Updated - - -

My present one. a random creepy crawley , is called Paco, after the catamaran captian on a day trip we took last year. Just ordered a Dolphin M500... no name yet..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.