What's your current pool temp?

Water temp hit 70 on thursday. I went swimming weds and thursday. Another cold front came through. It will be another week or so before I will be able to get in again.

Water temp is a balmy 48. I just hooked up the pump and filter today. Ran the pump for an hour and tested FC. Had an FC level of 4 and CYA of 20. When I closed I brought the FC up to SLAM level and the CYA was 40. Water is crystal clear. Not bad since I pulled the pump and filter first week of November.
Also switched over to Fiber Clear for the filter. Winter cover will remain on for awhile yet. ?

72 yesterday and I took off running and did a connonball right into the deep end. :paddle:

It was the first ever splash into my swimming pool!! THe water really wasnt all bad. Too cold to wade into slowly, but just fine if just go for it! :splash:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A perfect 86 this morning with the help of solar heaters and solar cover for a few hours each day.
Mesa (Phoenix) Arizona and it's already in the high 80's and low 90's lately and it's only going to get warmer from here. This summer might be a warm one. HA!
Still, I'll take the hot summers over the miserable winters some of you folks have had to endure. I like riding my motorcycle and taking a swim far too much to suffer with the cold. I don't know how you guys do it.

Water temp 67. OAT 81.

Soon.

e9evera2.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.