What's your current pool temp?

87 today and we're having our best 25 year neighbors from CT visiting us for July 4th and the weather is expected to be just about perfect at 96 without a cloud in the sky. I will make sure the pool is also perfect, prior to their visit, even if I have to drain half of it and spend a few hundred to refill it. Nunc est bibendum.

Unfortunately, Jandy was wrong and we overshot to 94°....
Oh well I won't cover it tonight.
At this temp and with full sun at 34°C / 93.2° F, I am going through 1 litre of 10.8% twice a day.

But it is nice.

A couple of heat lovers are coming over tomorrow so I hope I can cool overnight back to 91°F.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
91 currently, a little too warm.
I’m at 89. We also have full sun (I read you did too elsewhere). So it seems the difference is pool depth (we go to 8.5’) as ours is also a medium color finish and not too far away.

Reactions: CarolineM
84F. Due to big trees on both the left and right side of my yard, my pool doesnt get directly sunlight on it until about 11 a.m. and then the sun is behind the trees again around 4 p.m.

I probably have the coldest pool water in Texas during the dog days. Its never gotten above 88 since it was built 6 years ago.

My high yesterday was 90.1. My overnight low hit 85.6, so I am expecting a high today of 92 in the pool... We will see if this prediction comes true.

I’m at 89. We also have full sun (I read you did too elsewhere). So it seems the difference is pool depth (we go to 8.5’) as ours is also a medium color finish and not too far away.

Our pool is only 6 ft deep and with the
tanning ledge it gets like bath water up there. I’m sure the difference is the depth and possibly the color. Getting ready to put my fountain on a return jet, water is just not refreshing.

I confirm from the last 3 hours that 88 is still comfortable.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.