What's your current pool temp?

58 degrees... but increasing at about a degree per hour.

Yes, the weather will be lousy again by the end of the week.
Yes, the oak pollen will make a yellow sargasso sea before the end of the month.
Yes, the roar of the heater is the sound of my wallet getting lighter.

Don't care. Going to be swimming by Thursday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
58 degrees... but increasing at about a degree per hour.

Yes, the weather will be lousy again by the end of the week.
Yes, the oak pollen will make a yellow sargasso sea before the end of the month.
Yes, the roar of the heater is the sound of my wallet getting lighter.

Don't care. Going to be swimming by Thursday.
Ambient temp was 86 yesterday and pool temp was 66...so I too fired up the heater. Thanks to our nice, cheap NG cost...we were swimming a few hours later and didn't even have to spend too much moolah. But yes, the yellow pollen monster is thrashing the pool as I type and this time Saturday, the temps will be back in the 40s. Oh well...it was great yesterday, though!

Isn’t it funny, we’d go in the ocean when it was like 67 back in NE, now I won’t go near my pool till it’s at least 80! :laughblue:

I went in last week to clean and scrub my pool. I find it easier when I am in with snorkel gear. It was bracing at 68... I lost some parts of my anatomy.. I am fine with lower 70's if it is warm out of the pool especially if I am working in the yard. Yesterday it was 63 so I gave it a miss.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.