What's your current pool temp?

mine got up to 87 but the air temp never went above about 75 and it was mostly cloudy, just didn't seem like a nice day for a swim. There will be others...

10/29 just took a dip today in an 88 degree pool,:splash:the air temp was about 74 but sunny at least, still not optimum swimming weather, should be back in the 80's tomorrow with more sun

10/30 & 10/31 both hit 92 again

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's been too cold for a while now to go swimming. Last few days the water has been at 60 degrees although the air temperature is in the mid 70's. I'll be sad once the water gets into the 50's, but it will be sparkling to look at, just not get into.

pool is currently holding at 83 after a cold front dropped it into the 40's last night (50's today), it's going into the 40's again tonight which will probably drop it to the 70's. I'm on vacation next week but it's not looking like I'll get any swimming weather. :sad:

UPDATE: Surprisingly the pool was back up to 87 today which was warm enough to do some swimming, :snorkle: it looks to be around the same for the next few days. Vacation is not a bust after all :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.