What's your current pool temp?

Jumped in this evening, 73°!!! Highs have been in the 70s lows in the mid 60s, supposed to warm back up to the mid upper 80s next week

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Friday pool was at 90, but with temps dropping the last 2 days and tons of rain, today it's down to 78 with the solar cover on. Not having a heater looks like swim season is over for me :(

Same here, last Thursday evening it was about 92, wife said it peaked at about 94 that day. By Saturday evening it was 82 and it's hovered around 78 or so since. No heater on mine either so I guess it's time to wind it down sadly.

Our temp is 75 after cool weather and now practically no sun in a week.

Pool temp hit 80F today. My lower limit.

I think I have convinced DW that we can try a solar cover next year and use the heater some.

Night air temps are now into the high 50's so water temp has lowered to 76, still great for steady swimming. When it gets much cooler it will take several fast laps after diving in to get comfortable. The two week weather forecast looks good so far with day time highs into the upper 80s.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.