What's your current pool temp?

Thanks scottsams! Planning on a 400k unit and asked the plumber to quote a 400k btu gas line. It will be cast iron attached to the outside of the house. The gas main is on the opposite side of the house, and the pool is a level below so it's a little tricky.

yea, i have a 400k heater. line is ~50' to meter and someone here told me with my WC at 7 a 1" pipe was way too small.

Today was the last day of school for our two little ones, pool temp was 85 so they jumped in at 8:30 and swam/played until 9:15...they love TFP :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
78. But the sun is shining for the first time in days!

Update: surface got up to 82. I wasn’t brave enough to hop in and check the bottom!

We've had a highly unusual warm May. 85 degrees outside clear and sunny several days a week.

Pool is maintaining itself at 82. Using the heater just a little to get it to the 84F sweet spot.

It's amazing how chilly the water feels by comparison of a 2 degree difference.

On those 95-100 degree summer days though 82 feels glorious!

93 I cranked it up to prepare for the next onslaught of clouds and rain, and of course I spent most of the last 2 hours doing the same :drown:

Yes I will be cranking it up to 95 tomorrow as we will be expecting rain all weekend long and I want to be in the pool in between showers.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.