What's your current pool temp?

Mine has been running 91-92f but got heater adjusted now to 89f almost perfect swim temp! Get in and relax....

Have foam kit incoming to insulate walls under deck which I hope gives me about 3 extra weeks in fall and 3 weeks in spring so 6 weeks more pool use per year for about 300.00 dollars isn't a bad investment plus will cut fuel bill down also!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Harvey dropped us from 90 to 78. Cleaned up some small debris and emptied the skimmers/vacuum bag. They were quite full. Dumped a couple gallons of bleach to catch up and get ahead a little since the water level is higher than normal. Dogs did their best to lower it. I jumped in, too...refreshing.

The Mrs was not amused with a copperhead that crashed the party. No humans or canines got bit. It was skimmed out with the net and sent in the general direction of the pond. 3' of 'get outta the pool'! What's TX without snakes?...no scorps in the pool so we got that going for us.

Maintaining 82-85 all this summer with some heating to bring it back to 85 once a week.

We've had zero rain since early june. WAY different than last years wet june/july.

95 degrees outside all next week so it will maintain 85 on it's own I'm sure.
Swam more days this year than ever. love it!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.