What's your current pool temp?

Hot! We flipped over to running at night and set the solar panels to cool mode. Solar usually cools it to 86 or 87 overnight and it heats back up to 92-94 by the end of the day. Sometimes 93 is ok but 94 is always too hot. If it hits 93 on an all day weekend swim we've used the chiller mode on the heat pump to cool it more. Works great! The water is pretty cold coming out of the returns. People call it pool air conditioning! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
85 degrees this morning. We had 2.6 inches of rain yesterday and last nite. I will have to check my chems this afternoon. [emoji17]

BATH WATER HOT! That's the temp right now. Ugh. We are running the sprinkler for 12 hours overnight and it seems like it's just not doing it a bit of good. Short of freezing 5 gallon buckets of pool water and adding back to the pool, I don't know what else to do!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.