What's your current pool temp?

Mine is 75deg today. Not much sun lately and we've had a lot of rain (3-4" in the last 2weeks). The air temp gets in the mid/upper 80s during the day but still down in the 60s at night. It's been up to 80-81, but I haven't been able to keep it there. I use a solar cover all the time to try to keep in as much heat as possible.

86*, thanks to adding a heat pump.

It hasn't been a great year in Michigan, warm days but cool nights. No amount of solar cover is helping. Just like the guy from Ohio, 84* was the maxed we reached and in the upper 70*s was far more common. I couldn't take it anymore coming home hot and sweaty, to a pool not warm enough to comfortably jump into. Sense adding the heat pump I use my pool at least 5 times a week. Without the heat pump we rarely went in the pool and would of been swimming only 6 days max.

77 degrees yesterday. �� only getting a decent swim day here and there. This lack of sunshine is keeping the pool too cool, and not the good king of "cool", lol.

It's the same here :(

86*, thanks to adding a heat pump.

It hasn't been a great year in Michigan, warm days but cool nights. No amount of solar cover is helping. Just like the guy from Ohio, 84* was the maxed we reached and in the upper 70*s was far more common. I couldn't take it anymore coming home hot and sweaty, to a pool not warm enough to comfortably jump into. Sense adding the heat pump I use my pool at least 5 times a week. Without the heat pump we rarely went in the pool and would of been swimming only 6 days max.

That sounds good. I need a heat pump or heater asap.

86 with outside air temp at 78...I would jump in but there are a dozen workers grading my backyard and that just doesn't seem like the right thing to do :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Still stuck at 80. Starting to think the heavier solar cover kept it about 2 degrees warmer. But the 8 mil is so much Easier to put back on. Or, it could be the lack of sunshine. I'll soon find out, I guess, it's supposed to get hotter here this week.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.