What's your current pool temp?

We're at 84/85 today also. I almost jumped in but it's 83, cloudy and windy outside. So, I jumped in the hot tub instead. It's 97. :thumleft:

Cold front is moving in now, I'll probably call it quits until spring and start hot tubbin.

Company from out of town, we all went in on a dare, and surprisingly we stayed in and played basketball! Actually got used to it after 5 minutes in. 67 degrees...... I did shoot into the 104 degree hot tub after!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Heat pump has been off for a week, was down to 69 this am. Turned HP back on, now at 73. Supposed to be warm the next week, so shooting for 80 to get back in. Be nice to swim on turkey day!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mine is down to 55 here in the St Louis area. I'm not even going to try. I winterized my pump and filter yesterday, but am leaving it uncovered this year. So I guess I could take a polar plunge if I had enough to drink.

Where's the like button? Drink for courage. Jump in for bragging rights! I did 50 last year, and 55 this year when I opened it. It's exhilarating. Gotta just jump in when it's that cold. You have to fight back the urge to gasp for air when you jump in at that temp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the past week we have had mid 70's temps outside, and the pool started to get back up to a balmy 68°. Today after doing some yard work I decided I should jump in - it felt cold but was still refreshing! I don't think I could stand it much colder, but I liked being able to get in this late in the year...I though we were done a few weeks ago!!!

Doubting we will ever add solar...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.