What's your current pool temp?

:blah:

Hope ya'all enjoy it! I'll be waiting a bit longer! :roll:

I think the thread name should be changed to:

Let's make Casey Jealous Because Our Water is Warmer Than Hers!!! :lol:

Hey Casey, 89 today and went swimming COMFORTABLY for the first time this season (DH and son swam in 82 and froze their patooties off!). Was a miserable 97 today and we worked hard in the sun all day. So that pool sure felt good by late afternoon. Now THIS is the life!! :party:

Sorry Casey :wink: ...We didn't even get in the pool until about 9:30 this evening after doing yardwork today. It was a very nice 87 degrees and we stayed in until about a quarter after 11. Felt good after the heat of the day.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, Thursday was our first day of NICE weather this year so far and we had some sun AND a night above 40 degrees! So with that and the increasing temps - we started at 52 deg water, moved on to 77 degree water today finally - My youngest son did go swimming on Saturday in 72 deg water. Brrrrr! but he enjoyed it - land was 77 degrees and sunny. I watched. No sun today or tomorrow, but Thursday is expected 80 deg and sunny all the way through the weekend. I expect to see 82-86 deg water and THEN I will swim.

Got a replacement solar blanket this past weekend....It's clear instead of blue. Temp climbed up from 72 to 78 in just a couple of days. :goodjob:

For Toronto in June, with no heater, that's not bad. We'll be swimming this weekend for sure.

I'm here, sulking with 72* water temp. :(

You guys enjoy it! I'll eventually get to swim................

It's been nothin but rain for the last few weeks and I hear we're in a Tornado Warning/Watch, in effect til 10pm tonight.

85-86 mid-day for my cool off swim, then warm up to 89-90 for our evening "Warm tub" swim, then cool it with our solar array during the night back to 85-86. Considering that it is about 100 degrees daily, I would call that about perfect.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.