What's your current pool temp?

Been bouncing between 78 and 82. The weather's been weird. Starts to get hot and then gets cloudy and cool for a few days. I've officially lived out here too long because at 78 the water feels too cold for me! Doesn't stop me from going in though...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
80. I was scared to look with lows in the 50s-60s and highs in the 70s and eleventyfortyone inches of rain every day. And it was 80! Thank you solar cover and a little help from solar panels but not much. I just had to add salt from all the overflow! It's a good thing I accidentally raised my CYA to 100 last week. Oh, wait, that didn't happen. Shhhh!

80. I was scared to look with lows in the 50s-60s and highs in the 70s and eleventyfortyone inches of rain every day. And it was 80! Thank you solar cover and a little help from solar panels but not much. I just had to add salt from all the overflow! It's a good thing I accidentally raised my CYA to 100 last week. Oh, wait, that didn't happen. Shhhh!

You can see the future... You were just pre-preparing, ha ha

I've had my pool to the mid 80's since late March with the help of a solar pool cover and home made solar heaters. Life in Arizona is good.
The highs today was 116 with something like 3% humidity. It was so dry today that when I got out of the pool, I got goose bumps because the water was evaporating so quickly that I was almost dry by the time I sat down. It was AWESOME..........

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.