What's the best place online to buy everything "pool equipment"?

May 8, 2016
Frisco, TX
I need a part for my chlorinator, some parts for a cleaner, and probably some pump parts if not a whole pump. I also need some DE and would like to order bulk testing chemicals for chlorine and Ph.

I'm looking for a website to order pool parts and chems, etc - is there a "greatest site for everything"? Or given these categories, any recommendations?

Last edited:
I have all Hayward products. I got a 3 year warranty if I kept the same brand for everything. IMO, I'll recommend you stick with one brand, but you don't really need to I guess. Hayward has been great for me. If I have an issue, there's just one company I need to call or come to this forum and ask. It makes things a bit easier. Click here for more information on Hayward parts for IG pools parts.

Do you have a sand filter? I can't tell from your signature or maybe I missed it. Anyhow this was told to me some time back.... DE basically forms a fine layer on top of your sand to filter out tiny particles that might otherwise get through the sand. See Adding DE to Sand Filter -- Just mix 1/4 cup of DE with water in a bucket, slurry it around and slowly add to skimmer basket. Check pressure 2-3 minutes later. Repeat until PSI goes up 1 tick. After that, check PSI every 30 minutes or so, and backwash when it goes up 20-25% above baseline (or 10 PSI depending on how you roll). DE is generally designed to pick-up the finer stuff left behind at the end of the SLAM. When your pool is green and full of algae, the DE will just clog-up things and require lot of babysitting as pressure will increase quite quickly.

When you say you want to order a bulk of testing chemicals for chlorine and Ph, do you mean a testing kit to test your pool chemistry? If so, get your test kit (TF-100 or Taylor K-2006C). We recommend the TF100 from TFTestKits.net or the Taylor K-2006C. Also, see Test Kits Compared. I suggest the TF-100. A proper test kit is needed to get the accurate water chemistry results needed to follow the TFP protocols.

You can also check out the Pool School eBook for more information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.