what "trade" means (unchangeable field after the user entered % in Poolmath's FC sect

surferbum

LifeTime Supporter
May 18, 2013
North Scottsdale
what "trade" means (unchangeable field after the user entered % in Poolmath's FC sect

Hi,
Am unclear on what's the right way to enter chemical info for FC. I buy 10% chlorine from Home Depot (as shown on the jug label).

Should I enter "10" in the fill form of Pool Math? I am confused what "trade" means (unchangeable field after the user entered %.).

PS I selected the 128 oz jug.
/Thanks.

Re: what "trade" means (unchangeable field after the user entered % in Poolmath's FC

The change occurs automatically in both the App and the webpage as there's a slight difference behind the scenes when you make the jump from 8.25% (or weight) to 10% (sold as Trade). You can simply ignore the change as it's basically meaningless for the user...........the only difference is behind the scenes. Just put "10" in and the rest is completed for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.