New York
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hi. I'm looking to get something that I can use to shade a small area of coping so my phone and drinks stay out of direct sunlight. Any suggestions? I couldn't really find anything.

This topic is the definition of a first world problem.

If you want cheap and easy, buy a 5 gallon bucket, and cut part of the side off. Then put the bucket upside down next to your pool. You have now created a little cubby you can put in what ever you want to stay out of the sun.

This topic is the definition of a first world problem.

If you want cheap and easy, buy a 5 gallon bucket, and cut part of the side off. Then put the bucket upside down next to your pool. You have now created a little cubby you can put in what ever you want to stay out of the sun.
For sure! :) And I want to protect the phone so it doesn't overheat so I can still control the Sonos, lol. God forbid I had to get out of the pool to get the phone :laughblue: The bucket will suffice, good idea! The shade pop is cool but it's for tables and would blow over too easy (I think).

Upside down styrofoam cooler with a side cut out. You can cover it with something to make it more attractive and weight it down so it doesn't blow away. The styrofoam will help keep things a little cooler.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.