What is your favorite summer drink to have by the pool?

Looking for a good cocktail to make for my wife this summer. She finds most drinks like margaritas much to sugary. Her go to drink is vodka soda with fresh lime juice.

Anyone have any good recipes that are not too sugary?
My husband calls it a cup of STFU. Spiced rum , orange juice and some cranberry juice.

Looking for a good cocktail to make for my wife this summer. She finds most drinks like margaritas much to sugary. Her go to drink is vodka soda with fresh lime juice.

Anyone have any good recipes that are not too sugary?

A friend of mine developed a very refreshing gin drink we named a "Cuestick". Carefully muddle 2-3 cucumber slices in a Double Old Fashioned glass. Add 2 oz of Hendrick's gin, add ice and top it with club soda. Garnish with another cucumber slice. Enjoy! :cheers:

Bacardi and blueberry pomegranate ice water. You can substitute any flavored ice water you like. It all goes well with Bacardi, and it’s vitamin infused, so you’re drinking healthy! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 460994FA-9319-40B1-B2ED-A1B24CF9B6C6.jpg
    460994FA-9319-40B1-B2ED-A1B24CF9B6C6.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 183

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just planted some mint last year just for Mojitos!

My go to is Wild Roots marionberry vodka with seven up 10.

On the non sweet side, I usually get a growler of Mcmenamins Ruby Beer too, at least once a summer.

Our go to drink is vodka, cranberry and grapefruit with lots of ice in a very large cup, very refreshing aka Sea Breeze:cheers:

Diet Coke.

I like their recent advertising. Something like "If you want it drink it. It's probably not that good for you but, relax and enjoy!" Not an exact quote but that's the underlying message. Truth in advertising.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.