What is this gunk?

ok. if there is, what does that mean?

that is what i was thinking and hoping, but never saw that much. it is still in there, but not near as much. when it is in the skimmer sock, it looks kinda yellowish(dirty yellow) colored. thanks so much. if this is the case, it should go away.
That's what my skimmer sock looks like when it's wet. If I leave the sock to to dry with that schmudge on it, it turns more of a tan color. It seems heaviest here in late spring. This year I don't see much of it but then we didn't open the pool until June so the trees were done pollinating.

Reactions: charliej
That's what my skimmer sock looks like when it's wet. If I leave the sock to to dry with that schmudge on it, it turns more of a tan color. It seems heaviest here in late spring. This year I don't see much of it but then we didn't open the pool until June so the trees were done pollinating.
i hope that is all im dealing with. mine too is yellowish tan at time. we had pollen bad earlier, but i didnt have this stuff in pool. maybe it globs up worse because of the sunscreen and useage. thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.