What is size leaf net I need

ahhh, i was thinking the pole and that is 18 feet LOL, oops :)
You’re also thinking of leaf *rakes*, not nets. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. :)

Colt, how are you attaching it ? Covers are usually oversized to be able to secure the extra flaps around the pool like a belt. If you are attaching it to a surrounded deck, an 18ft net will be plenty with a 1ft overhang all around. (2 sides @ 1ft each plus the pool width). If you are tying it off to the pool, it might only hang down a couple inches after it goes over the coping, so a 20 ft would give you more to grab on to.

Oh MY.... I did it twice... I never cover my pool so I never even thought about a pool cover, did not even cross my mind... :)

Reactions: Newdude
Yah, I now realize I didn't get specific as to what I was asking about. I made it look like I was just asking about a net on a pole, when I was really asking about the net that covers the entire pool and ties down with a cable around the side. Well, I knew what I was talking about, you mean you couldn't read my mind? D'OH!!
So measurement is full diameter of net, not what pool size it would go on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.