What does your pool paradise look like?

Yes it’s a 12’x12’ gazebo from Costco. It’s made by yardistry. We really like it. We ran power to it that comes up through one of the posts. Added a 4 gang box at the top of the post where 3 of the outlets are hot and one is controlled by a switch. Mounted a 32” flat screen tv to the post and ran a string of led bulbs from Costco around the perimeter.

We have the 12x14 pavilion version - just installed this month. We have a fan and lights and love it!

we have similar loungers on the sun shelf. Do your tend to float away? Are they filled with water or sand?

We filled ours with water per the ledge lounger instructions. It took a lot of rocking them around to get the air out. The first time they were filled they tended to float around. I had to submerge them again and flip them and rock them around like crazy to get all of the air out. Or enough that they don't float around any longer.

--Jeff

I see you got those from Lancaster Poly Patios? We have been looking on-line at their products. What do you think of them?
Great! Brent is easy to work with. Happy with the price and quality. We accumulated pieces over a few years. A friend went last summer and Brent asked how he heard about LPP. My friend said my name and Brent replied oh yeah he has about one of everything LOL. Overall am pleased and looking to get some more when he's got more stock. I might go there Thursday. Interested in the 24" stools in stock to go with my poly serving counters. BTW if you scroll down to the poly loves snow picture. That's our fire pit. 😊

Great! Brent is easy to work with. Happy with the price and quality. We accumulated pieces over a few years. A friend went last summer and Brent asked how he heard about LPP. My friend said my name and Brent replied oh yeah he has about one of everything LOL. Overall am pleased and looking to get some more when he's got more stock. I might go there Thursday. Interested in the 24" stools in stock to go with my poly serving counters. BTW if you scroll down to the poly loves snow picture. That's our fire pit. 😊

Glad to hear - once he gets items back in stock, I am going to get some chairs for our fire pit.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here’s our backyard retreat. Pool was finished in April and landscaping finally finished last month. We set this up with swimming laps in mind, so the pool is 20 meters long (65 feet). One thing I really like about the design is that it left us with a decent amount of yard space. And our dogs would agree. The pool has been wonderful to have since we’re home so much with the virus situation.

6DC2DB2C-B04E-4074-9E44-B7588114D268.jpeg
5644A36C-6685-43B5-952B-6D8BD85D9D9F.jpeg

Here’s our backyard retreat. Pool was finished in April and landscaping finally finished last month. We set this up with swimming laps in mind, so the pool is 20 meters long (65 feet). One thing I really like about the design is that it left us with a decent amount of yard space. And our dogs would agree. The pool has been wonderful to have since we’re home so much with the virus situation.

View attachment 154224
View attachment 154225

Nice. I should show this to my wife. Her arthritis is limiting the activities she can do for exercise. Swimming laps is one of the few things she can still do.

Reactions: LauraL
Do you have a problem with grass clippings finding their way into the pool? Wife is worried as we design ours that grass too close will cause a nightmare with that.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.