What did you do to your pool today?

6cefd62a35052560fedd6946ac4a9042.heic

Nothing. It’s pouring. Looks like I will have to drain soon. Darn. Numbers were Good ...

Observed a 3' snake of unknown variety swimming in the pool this morning around 6am when taking the dogs for their morning walk. Was too early plus the dogs were out so just left it alone.

Can't find it now so I'm hoping it was able to find its own escape. Won't be telling the Mrs about this encounter. She'd want to pack up and move. +/-5 scorpions a day is already bad enough.

Observed a 3' snake of unknown variety swimming in the pool this morning around 6am when taking the dogs for their morning walk. Was too early plus the dogs were out so just left it alone.

Can't find it now so I'm hoping it was able to find its own escape. Won't be telling the Mrs about this encounter. She'd want to pack up and move. +/-5 scorpions a day is already bad enough.

That’s a good reason to have a pool lit up bright at night!

Nothing as I golfed with some old friends and had a blast (shot an 82). Its blazing hot out so maybe an evening dip :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I drained the 2+” (500+ gallons) of water that fell from the sky. It was overflowing through the skimmer lid hole. I started with a garden hose siphoned at 2pgm. Got tired of waiting and replaced with with my vac hose at 10gpm siphon.

Oh no! Plz help, my pool will be cloudy n green tomorrow.....

Not with my TFP!!!!

Refilled my pool 8 hours ago from an unknown cloudiness phenomena. Just got home from work and checked my levels, still perplexed :confused: on why, or how, my pH and TA went up in those 8 hours after adding MA?

Gonna add more MA after i post this and hit the sack. I'll take another whack at that darn pH.

PS South Texas is hot :sun:

Goodnight TFP

Checked Chems, tossed robot in for some play time ( I swear that thing just loves to run :) ) checked skimmer baskets (low and behold I found a baby rabbit). I ran for the bleach only to realize I was out (SWG is awesome) so I ran to my usual store to bet some. I was shocked to find the store no longer carries the store brand of 8.25% for $2 a jug :grrrr:. Lots of expensive Clorox at almost $4 a jug (at least its still 8.25%) :grrrr::grrrr:! Now the store carries smaller jugs (96oz) of "clear savings bleach" with no indication of strength on the label (WTH). So after some research I find its 2.75% for $1 a jug! So I have to get 6 jugs of this stuff and spend to save $1.80 or get 2 jugs of Clorox... At the end of the day I bought the 3 jugs of Clorox instead of 9 jugs of who knows where it came from bleach...

This is what I found...
The new Clorox® Performance Bleach1 with CLOROMAX®Technology formula contains 6.0% sodium hypochlorite, compared to 8.25% in the previous formulation.

I used regular clorox at 8.25% and the label had no mention of CLOROMAX...

No foamy issues and I let the pump run on high all night.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hopefully I dodged a bullet![/FONT]

Trust me I always check to make sure it says regular...bleach and %'s are changing these days as 8.25% is harder to find it seems....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support