What did you do to your pool today?

Getting ready to sell the house my pool is “attached” to...:(
7e1368f1b37d07ba0a00f25e49b48640.jpg

On the bright side the bottom 1/2 is what we are changing to....(takes no chemicals)

Both pics taken from the back door of respective houses.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank y’all. We’’re extremely excited. Hopefully this is the last time I have to move, it’s amazing how much junk two people can hoard.

Digging through the dark corners of closets makes your remember why it was put there in the first place!!! Out to the curb with a free sign on it!

So where is that wonderful view at? (general location)

Kim:kim:

You won’t believe it. But that is the lower Laguna Madre in very very south Texas.

stared in hopefulness of a temperature rise........

- - - Updated - - -

Congratz MrCarCrazy!!! that's a beautiful view!

As the closing date grows closer it becomes more and more real for us. This honestly is something I never thought I’d be able to do. With the wife’s near death experience a few years ago we decided never a better time than now to live your dream.

You won’t believe it. But that is the lower Laguna Madre in very very south Texas.

NO WAY! That is awesome! and so pretty!

As the closing date grows closer it becomes more and more real for us. This honestly is something I never thought I’d be able to do. With the wife’s near death experience a few years ago we decided never a better time than now to live your dream.

VERY true words that more should live by! I am glad you both are able to do this! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support