What did you do to your pool today?

I swear it was warmer in February around here. After storms last night, an overnite low of 62, high today of 73 (briefly). Pool under new solar cover maintained 76 last nite though. Maybe we'll get lucky on Sunday.

Brushed and Vacuumed..it just needed a little chlorine. Then the Mermaid took her first swim in 65 degree water! I just watched from a safe distance.. :) I will be getting my steps ready to put into the pool by next weekend.
20170513_145449.jpg

Brushed and Vacuumed..it just needed a little chlorine. Then the Mermaid took her first swim in 65 degree water! I just watched from a safe distance.. :) I will be getting my steps ready to put into the pool by next weekend.
View attachment 60983
My kids hit the pool today too. 64 degrees. I'm staying away... until I need them to help me put on the new solar cover. [emoji3]

Sent from mobile device. Beware of brevity and grammar errors!

Cleaned skimmers and ran the Beast Master. Floated in Kelsyus floaters while putting away some Becker Estate German Pinot Noir. Grilled dinner. Fed and put to bed.

Sounds very good, but makes me want a Riesling. I'm so not a good wine drinker, but do like a few sweeter ones. :cheers:

Nice! Now, who is a fan of solar covers? Gonna be even better tomorrow! :cheers:

I wouldn't mind, but still worry about my dumb dog enough to keep me from trying one again. They save so much loss from overnight and windy days, its hard to believe.

I'm not big on wine either but Llano Sweet Red is a good one. It is about the only one I like, it is cheap and they sell it at Kroger. Whoot!

I can see the worry for the dog. My good, old dog fell in the pool twice, once with the cover on. She never gets in the pool, ever. Luckily, I was there both times and got her out. Seems to be ok now. My big, old, dumbo dog gets in on the pool shelf and no issue with him falling in and he doesn't get in when the cover is on.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm not big on wine either but Llano Sweet Red is a good one. It is about the only one I like, it is cheap and they sell it at Kroger. Whoot!

I can see the worry for the dog. My good, old dog fell in the pool twice, once with the cover on. She never gets in the pool, ever. Luckily, I was there both times and got her out. Seems to be ok now. My big, old, dumbo dog gets in on the pool shelf and no issue with him falling in and he doesn't get in when the cover is on.

Try their Blush, it's their biggest seller, but they have a lot of decent wine. I love the Sweet Red too, and it's hard to believe they make it in Lubbock.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support