What did you do to your pool today?

MORE Storm cleanup this weekend!

I knowingly built my pool on the South side of my trees, because I wasn't worried about cold fronts blowing in during MAY!!!!!

Seems like all I have done this season is winge and moan about the weather, but this is rediculous.

:rant: :rant:

MORE Storm cleanup this weekend!

I knowingly built my pool on the South side of my trees, because I wasn't worried about cold fronts blowing in during MAY!!!!!

Seems like all I have done this season is winge and moan about the weather, but this is rediculous.

:rant: :rant:

I hear yah Patrick..my husband is tired of listening to me complain about the weather. Cooler patterns..rain and wind that doesn't stop for days at a time..yet another cleanup today..

I ain't the LEAST bit happy about this weeks weather forecast. I thought March was done.................... I'd be out there working on my solar cover roller if there wasn't a COLD rain falling.

Right! 63 and rainy this morning. Wahhhhh!!! Pool is 85 though. We'll probably swim this afternoon.

Me and Woody have been talking. We are each having you come to our pools and consult us on going solar, and maybe heat pump too because we are JEALOUS of the PoolDv high 80 water all the time!!! Jeez!! No way we are swimming today.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support