What did you do to your pool today?

Vacuumed backwashed filtered backwashed-got smarter and put a stocking on the skimmer.. Much easier to hose a skimmer off ;) (and my yard was becoming a little mushy) it's looking much better so I think the solar cover might be going on this week with high hopes of swimming next weekend!

35f154ebca5e0fc691ad136366b76d20.jpg
fb3b0e40986f82b9ed56ded7583c59c9.jpg

Open and was swimming till a cold front came in this week but at least we are up and going!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Storm clean up. Top skim. Bottom rake. Cleaned skimmer and pump baskets. Robot.

Same here this morning early. My life since all this year it seems. Weirdest weather and worse season opener since we built. We did get a nice little shower that we desperately needed though. Lo and behold it isn't making my pool turn Green either.

Thought about starting a thread, but will just mention it here. Ran Cya this morning as well, and I have less than I did a month back...after adding enough to get me into the 60 range about 10 days ago. HTH from Wally World, and I'm not pleased. Something is going on...:scratch:

Cleaned LOTS of storm debris out of the pool, checked chems, ran robot

- - - Updated - - -

Same here this morning early. My life since all this year it seems. Weirdest weather and worse season opener since we built. We did get a nice little shower that we desperately needed though. Lo and behold it isn't making my pool turn Green either.

Thought about starting a thread, but will just mention it here. Ran Cya this morning as well, and I have less than I did a month back...after adding enough to get me into the 60 range about 10 days ago. HTH from Wally World, and I'm not pleased. Something is going on...:scratch:

I had the same experience....I put it down to all the rain and wasting of pool water I have done over the last few weeks. However, I added some CYA last Monday and I was expecting a higher reading than I'm getting.

I get my acid and usually stabilizer cheaper at a builder supplier here. Last time, he only had the really large tubs in stock. You might check with them or others to see if you can get a break, or maybe even wholesale price on anything you may need much of Crystal. We know youre gonna need more of a few things than most of us. :)

Haven't been posting this year, but still following TFP methods. Been plugging the site on Facebook as well, and I know one friend has joined, and has his tf-100. I have another one that will soon see the light! Thanks again TFP! On another note... draining 4-6" right now... 2nd week in a row due to heavy rain

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support