What did you do to your pool today?

Very cloudy and cool today, with big rains forecast for tomorrow. Perfect opportunity. Dug up four 1" tall frost-damaged but surviving 3 gal perennials and replaced with new 30" tall 3 gal specimens. Results were dramatic.

And oh. They are by the pool.

You say this and do not post a picture????????? I am waiting! You know the rules!

Kim:kim:

You say this and do not post a picture????????? I am waiting! You know the rules!

Saw this coming. I know. But the leaves were curled up from transplant shock, and I couldn't water them because the lawn crew was due, and then the lawn crew came and their weed-eaters threw junk in the water, and then I discovered our pump basket was a "little" clogged. Sigh. But we had fun.

Layed on my belly and looked into the skimmer mouth at the tile I need to replace. Then went back to some work at the equipment pad. Measured the height of my steps/benches so I can report them accurately.

Our neighborhood had an Easter Egg Hunt and a train ride so DW went and picked them up

Look at that sparkle! That is what TFP will do for a pool!

Love they got to help stir the water up for you! I bet the parents loved how well they slept afterwards!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Noticed that my solar cover storage protocol this winter was insufficient... wrapping came off and entire end of cover is tattered from wind damage. Guess I'll be getting a new solar cover! Good thing I got two years out of the last one and only sprung for the cheap-o 8 mil. Time to shop around...

Brushed the pool, tested chems, cleaned Wall-E and threw him back in with the very fine filters, and attempted to install a sliding lock bolt on our fence gate to keep nosey and uninvited people out of the yard. Wishing I could swim, water looks pretty, but it's too cold outside and the water is only 65. *sigh*

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support