What did you do to your pool today?

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Very cloudy and cool today, with big rains forecast for tomorrow. Perfect opportunity. Dug up four 1" tall frost-damaged but surviving 3 gal perennials and replaced with new 30" tall 3 gal specimens. Results were dramatic.

And oh. They are by the pool.
You say this and do not post a picture????????? I am waiting! You know the rules!

Kim:kim:

MarkTX

Bronze Supporter
Nov 15, 2015
Cypress, TX
You say this and do not post a picture????????? I am waiting! You know the rules!

Saw this coming. I know. But the leaves were curled up from transplant shock, and I couldn't water them because the lawn crew was due, and then the lawn crew came and their weed-eaters threw junk in the water, and then I discovered our pump basket was a "little" clogged. Sigh. But we had fun.

bmoreswim

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
Layed on my belly and looked into the skimmer mouth at the tile I need to replace. Then went back to some work at the equipment pad. Measured the height of my steps/benches so I can report them accurately.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Look at that sparkle! That is what TFP will do for a pool!

Love they got to help stir the water up for you! I bet the parents loved how well they slept afterwards!

JVTrain

TFP Expert
Feb 3, 2014
Central Minnesota
Noticed that my solar cover storage protocol this winter was insufficient... wrapping came off and entire end of cover is tattered from wind damage. Guess I'll be getting a new solar cover! Good thing I got two years out of the last one and only sprung for the cheap-o 8 mil. Time to shop around...

madwil

May 2, 2011
lebanon tn
Got the last leaves out. Realigned returns to swirl around the pool. Put in stairs but waiting to add the weight to keep them from floating. Just wanted to makensure they're clean. Added 4lb cya and gal bleach

Nursenini

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Sep 22, 2015
Bixby, Ok
Brushed the pool, tested chems, cleaned Wall-E and threw him back in with the very fine filters, and attempted to install a sliding lock bolt on our fence gate to keep nosey and uninvited people out of the yard. Wishing I could swim, water looks pretty, but it's too cold outside and the water is only 65. *sigh*