What did you do to your pool today?

Thanks all!! I'm told this injury will leave no lasting issues or problems, I just have to heal up. I'll be back to deadlifts and clean and jerks in no time. :)

Dang exercise. I keep telling people it is detrimental you your health[emoji848]that’s why I only do elbow exercises[emoji2]it helps with my tennis elbow[emoji482]

Pumped the last of the water and scooped all the leaves and pine needles I could off the cover and finally removed it. Carried out the solar cover. Water is at a chilly 54 deg and a little green. Got the pump running, did some tests and starting the battle. Already looks much better. Have to go out and retest and then brush.

Opened the autocover for some solar radiation. Yesterday the temp rose from 58 to 64, because it was so far below the (now summer-like) ambient temp.

Had to turn the SWG off due to low salt level (2300). PB is supposed to be doing an acid wash and then take apart the DE filter and clean (I will watch and learn). Don't want to add any chems until after the acid bath. I did put in enough bleach to keep my FC around 6. Hope this guy doesn't start flaking on me...

Went out this morning to inspect damage from 60 mph winds and 2 or 3 inches of rain stormed from 7 pm to 7 am all over oklahoma. here is what i got

MVIMG_20180503_095916.jpg

fc 7
cc 0
ph 8 not now added MA
ta 90
ch 400
cya 65

wow am i happy no clean up water still TFP great yard is even looking ok :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lots of wind last night and a good rainstorm passed through. Now we have beautiful sunshine and I find clumps of grass in the pool. Looked odd to me so I call the granddaughters over and say who did this? Marly (3) says not me and Mila (4) says "well the pool was hungry thats why" :eek: All I'm thinking is no problem...just dropped "Phin" into the pool as he was itching for a swim ;)

yhJC3r3iTlSGugVmm2nkdw.jpg

Tested FC and PH at lunch, both high, turned off SWG for the afternoon and added some MA
Got home from work and dove into a 92 degree perfectly balanced pool :snorkle:
dropped SWG from 60% to 40% and turned it back on

Dove in:confused: Sounds very dangerous to me. Personally I gingerly enter the pool while balancing beverages in both hands:D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support