What did you do to your pool today?

Having to add more bleach, we have been getting lots of rain with 0.48 inches yesterday and a total of 5.28 inches for the week according to my PWS ( personal weather station) At least my grass looks great :cheers:

Cleaned tempered glass off the pool deck ? My umbrella tipped the table over, and it smashed to smithereens. Used a shop vac to get the little piece, and thankfully, it was far enough from the pool, the glass didn't even get near it. Am going to get a new solar cover, though. Ours was starting to fall apart anyway, and the glass had fallen on top of it. I broke all kinds of things this past week. Ug.(earlier in the week I broke our weed eater and the original umbrella. Had just put the new one up when a big gust of wind took it. Somehow, this time, the umbrella remained unscathed.)

Last night we had our first dark swim of the year - it was a wonderful warm evening thanks to our current heat wave. Afterwards we couldn't close our safety cover. So this morning, on Fathers Day no less :super:, I was able troubleshoot and fix our auto safety cover key switch - the hook up wires were all corroded - thanks to our 2nd wettest winter on record...

All of the wires are now clean and I sealed the switch box where water was leaking in...

I spent most of the afternoon at the pool :rockon:

family get together for fathers day yesterday, FC was at 5ppm yesterday morning before pool got crowded with family, fixing to run samples to see if I need to help out SWG with a little dose of that liquid stuff called bleach.

Checked FC & pH. Threw Mr T into the pool for an extended 2.5hr clean cycle (lots of wind last night blew dust & junk into the pool). Prepping for a late afternoon swim with extended family visiting from out of town.

Tutto è perfetto!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Threw in a new floating mermaid thermometer in between rain storms.
Isn't she cute?

bcfbb1b615dd535ef0de4b89989d0113.png

I made a nice deal on solar heaters, not sure yet if I'm going to alter it and where I'm going to put it. The roof is the obvious choice, but then I need an extra pump and quite a lenght of (not very cheap) 32mm hoses. Mounting it on the front and the side of the pool is cheaper, but then the heating area will be smaller...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support