Wet Edge Primera Stone colors: Azure Treasure or ??

clenz

Jun 18, 2022
CA
We have to make a design decision soon..please help! We have decided to go with Wet Edge, Primera Stone and are looking for a medium hue aqua green/blue color. Blue Pacific Coast looks too light, we are wondering about Azure Treasure or possibly Riveria Coast. We know the color will vary in different settings. Any comments/pictures would be appreciated, Thank you!

This thread might help you a bit:

We have to make a design decision soon..please help! We have decided to go with Wet Edge, Primera Stone and are looking for a medium hue aqua green/blue color. Blue Pacific Coast looks too light, we are wondering about Azure Treasure or possibly Riveria Coast. We know the color will vary in different settings. Any comments/pictures would be appreciated, Thank you!
We are remodeling our pool and we are in the same boat. I’m curious which one you chose. I’m trying to decide between Riviera Coast, and now what is called Azul treasure. I would love to see a picture if you have one. Thank you!

Sheri

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.