Well water in pool is cloudy

Aug 19, 2009
Just trying to help my daughter so I don't have all her test results, but wondered if anyone here has any experience with well water and why her pool is so cloudy (white looking). It appears her chlorine level is good and ph is stable. Can anyone direct me to prior posts or info? :cry:

Sorry, I'm at work now and my daughter lives an hour away. I feel sorry for her; she's done all sorts of tests etc., added chemicals, floc, whatever! She's jealous of my pool, which is so clear and beautiful thanks to changing from Baquacil to chlorine! I just wondered if someone would have an idea about the first step I should take in trying to help!

Water test..I use well water.no problem's.but, you have to remember city water is control's level's&are adjusted automatic..Well, water is straight from ground.So yes ,It is very imortant to have a good water test kit to control level's&adjust.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.