WaterGuru - A Test

WaterGuru here and installed. Round peg in a square hole, so to speak, but it’s in there. We’ll see how it tests tonight!

603BF0E2-933F-44D2-944D-06224F5794D7.jpeg9DED9052-F3F0-4139-935B-60FCDF993C3F.jpeg0058E8BD-CF84-4517-916B-5332E5A52D20.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you just using it as a monitor or did you sign up for the chemical service plan as well ?
I didn’t see any chemical service plan, but even then I probably would just stick to monitoring. Then I know exactly what’s going in my pool.

I might have to jury rig some kind of square skimmer plate with a hole in it for this though.

25DFE989-5BD7-4E4F-AB82-95DDFEB26BCE.jpeg

Maybe start a new thread....or else you’ll be beaten with a wet pool noodle for hijacking.

Just hit the Report button and ask a mod to move your posts.

• Haha
Reactions: MyAZPool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If the water test results are included in the price, why not get them ?‍♂️ I think they’ll measure metals and phosphates as well as TA, CYA, etc. Might be worth it to have a baseline.

Reactions: IceShadow
If the water test results are included in the price, why not get them ?‍♂️ I think they’ll measure metals and phosphates as well as TA, CYA, etc. Might be worth it to have a baseline.
I’m sending it in. In retrospect I should have waited for my liner replacement. Gonna change out the water then. >.>

Out of curiosity I ran a test with it after adding my FC for the night. (Means one less test in it and one less day, but it’s already mid-July and I doubt I will be swimming into September anyway. We’ll see.)

The numeric value on the website still shows from my first test of the day, but the slider shows what I would have expected when targeting around 6ppm with my addition.

7EEB0721-DA9D-4264-9249-EBAAA8C6085D.png

Out of curiosity I ran a test with it after adding my FC for the night. (Means one less test in it and one less day, but it’s already mid-July and I doubt I will be swimming into September anyway. We’ll see.)

It works for a certain number of tests? I was under the impression that the cassette itself had a duration which seems to be 2 months but that during this period you could do an unlimited number of tests?

The system is designed to sample water once per day. In an established and balanced swimming pool, that’s all you really need. So a single cartridge could last 2 full months. A typical pool owner would probably need 2-3 test cartridges per season, more if you run your pool year-round.

Can you set the test frequency?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.