lauramor

Jan 25, 2022
Gilbert, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello, today I noticed that the calcium line in my pool is below the water level. I don't think that's how it was a few months ago. Does that mean that the water level is low? I have a auto refill so I dont know how that could be the case. I appreciate any thoughts. Thank you!water line.jpgskimmer.jpegautofill.jpg

Last edited:
You sure your auto fill is turned on?

Where is the water line along the skimmer mouth? It should be halfway up.

You sure your auto fill is turned on?

Where is the water line along the skimmer mouth? It should be halfway up.
I'm pretty sure the auto fill is on because I remember seeing water coming out of it when we filled the pool a few months ago. Tomorrow I will take a picture and will post. I do not know how to check if it is on.

The water along the skimmer mouth looks low. I believe the water used to line up with the calcium line.

Thanks!

This time of year is the greatest evaporation rates. Check that your autofill is set to the proper level.

I can see where your water level is now and where the scale line is above it. Water level anywhere in that range is ok.

I would not want the water level above that scale line.

Do you have any pool service who might have adjusted your auto-fill?

Do you have an overflow drain?

full

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.