Water chemistry - need help!

Skimmer sock- push em all to the skimmer where they’ll get stuck in the sock & subsequently drown or at least all be in one place to easily dispose of them.

Reactions: Isasate
Remember- Always dose w/ liquid chlorine then allow the swg to maintain not the other way around- swg’s are great maintainers but too slow to catch up quickly when demand increases so things can grow in the meantime while your waiting.
You'd be surprised how well this SWG works for me. Maybe it's because the pool is small, but I adjusted yesterday and today the FC is at 6, which tells me I need to lower the %. Tomorrow morning I'll know more.

I'm surprised by this. I can get even the tiniest particles with this.
Got one of those, thanks!

Reactions: Mdragger88
Yeah that's my OCLT. 6 at night, 5.5 in the morning before swg was on and any direct day light touched the pool.

You'd be surprised how well this SWG works for me. Maybe it's because the pool is small, but I adjusted yesterday and today the FC is at 6, which tells me I need to lower the %. Tomorrow morning I'll know more.

Got one of those, thanks!
Try one of these ultra fine mesh bags, they get everything including the tiniest bugs and pollen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-200909_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-200909_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Isasate
For the bugs, when I was a kid and we had an above-ground pool, my dad would take the stockings / hose that my mom discarded due to runners & stretch it around a coat hanger to make a very fine net. Basically the same idea as the skimmer socks these days. It would catch anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.