Want Advice before buying 1st AGP

Well, I looking at a 27' round pool (54" wall) Local store uses a pump with 1.5" plumbing and is a 2 speed pump, assuming 1.5hp (i"ll need to check on that), and was atleast a 24" sand filter(i think he said it was slightly bigger, cant remember now), and the SWG is a ASTRAL E25 (e35 available). 1 hang up is I've read the E25 minimum salt level is 4k ppm up to 8k ppm. I understood 3 to 3.5k ppm is all thats needed.
Does all this sound GTG

A 24" filter will be ok, I would ask what the cost would be to go to a 26". It will reduce your backwashing frequency and improve filtration.

Get a salt system rated for at least double the size of your pool. I think a 27' pool is around 20k gallons of water so you want a salt system rated for at least 40k gallons.

I would also look into buying the salt system else where. If they are rating it for that high of a salt content that isn't quite right.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.