Abilene, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
So we lost our new pool filter to the freeze we had in Feb. Spent 5 days without electricity and was so worried about the kids and house pipes I didn’t drain the equip as I should have. Good thing is homeowners is replacing pump, filter, in line chlorination feeder, and the in floor pool cleaner housing.
With that said, parts are hard to come by. Apparently the big builders bought up lost stock and left the rest of us to suffer. My pool hasn’t circulated since feb 17 and we have had so much rain I can’t drain it down.

I currently have a jandy stealth 2 speed pump but may have to go with what’s available. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Mbashore
So we lost our new pool filter to the freeze we had in Feb. Spent 5 days without electricity and was so worried about the kids and house pipes I didn’t drain the equip as I should have. Good thing is homeowners is replacing pump, filter, in line chlorination feeder, and the in floor pool cleaner housing.
With that said, parts are hard to come by. Apparently the big builders bought up lost stock and left the rest of us to suffer. My pool hasn’t circulated since feb 17 and we have had so much rain I can’t drain it down.

I currently have a jandy stealth 2 speed pump but may have to go with what’s available. Any suggestions?
We lost power at 2am and by first light at 6:15am, my pool pump was frozen solid. Even if you'd tried, it was a lost cause.

With that said - only my volute cracked on the pump. Found a used piece until the replacement comes in - it's a simple bolt-on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.