Benton AR
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Stains look brownish and only on the shallow end. I laid a puck on it for 5 minutes per guidance on some threads I read here and it did nothing. I had some old vitamin C tablets and crushed them and didn’t seem to lighten up either ( not sure if tabs were good, very old and soft) I then tried a magic eraser and it would remove the stain with a little rubbing. Any idea what steps I need to take to remove the stain.
FC 5
PH 7.6
Salt
CYA 60 ish

Odd. I have the same thing. Haven't tried any remedies but noticed it wasn't coming up with a brush when I opened up the pool earlier this year. I'm not a help but want to follow this thread to see if any helpful suggestions come out of it.

I have been reading more into it, not sure yet. Trying to figure out if it is an iron stain or not. They make a solution that lifts iron stains but it seems like there are sequestering steps and filter cleaning steps after that, I am not willing to try it yet. Ever since I learned about metals and other things I was unknowingly adding to my pool through chemicals I'm very hesitant on putting anything new in :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.