Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Nicole Benoit

May 29, 2019
Lorraine, Quebec
Do you have any more pictures since the water has been in for awhile now? Sometimes when it is first filled, it has a different color, so I am wondering if it has changed any :)
This is yesterday around noon and late afternoon

Attachments

LaureenRich

Apr 4, 2019
Huntersville, NC
Hi I'm new and I'm trying to pick an I ground pool liner. I'm having a hard time finding the pictures on this site. Example, if I wanted to see pools with Latham's butterfly effect or mosaic grey how do I find them?
IMG_4366.jpg
There is a search bar in the top left corner of the page. Click on it, then click on G and that will bring up a google search for TFP. Type in the term you want to search and hit enter. For example page 23 of this thread has the grey liner and someone also looking for the butterfly effect liner.

Attachments

Reactions: Renhal

Lynnster52

Apr 29, 2018
Cos Cob CT
...if I had a magic wand I would go with a darker blue.
Hi meporchmonkey! Dark liners can/do fade! Our installer for a replacement liner (after 22 years with a light pebble liner) talked us into a very deep blue (navyish). Now, after 10 yrs it's fading like crazy each year... so much I now worry it will be white in the next few years! (orig liner never faded one bit in 20 yrs, but maybe that was because we used a very fine lithium to sanitize for the 1st 12 years!) So, our dark liner now looks like yours! Cant win! Will try to post photos if computer will cooperate & stop crashing!
Darker liner at pool opening in 2008; the deeper blue on the left bottom (shady side) was about how dark it started out:pool 2008.jpg

Today (11 years later) - it's even lighter than looks here:_DSC6276.JPG

Reactions: Chickinvic

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
Did you get anymore pictures of the urban marble?
If you look a few pages back there are a few pictures posted of urban marble. Here is one of them. It’s only a shallow pool, no deep end.
We are going with the urban marble if we ever get our installer to start the project. Hopefully within two weeks.

Attachments

Reactions: Becmarmil and Kimeb

Kerrie

Aug 10, 2018
Monroe/OH
I am trying to choose between those 2 liners as well, did you have any luck finding pictures ?
So sorry, I didn't get a notification that you replied to me. I was just perusing the page and saw this. We just had our Latham Grey Mosaic liner installed yesterday. I had the PB ask for the Cobalt Lake/Grey Mosaic without the border because the Grey Mosaic without a border on the Latham page is different, it has no hints of the blue I like. I did call Latham twice just for clarification and they told me they are the same, but I didn't want to take chances on getting the light grey one. I think the one I got should be called Dark Grey Mosaic. Anyhow, here are some pics. I think it's a gorgeous liner and the color of the water is amazing! Hope this is helpful!

Attachments

sand92107

Jul 22, 2019
Connecticut
/
No, we decided it's so late in the season to do it next year. But I'd still love to see pictures if anyone has them?
We were going to do a spring build also but my PB offered too many incentives to wait. I just found these on the Imperial site. I’m going to see a sample this week. Hoping it’s as pretty in person.

Attachments

KaiBee

Silver Supporter
Feb 23, 2019
Toms River, NJ
Just had my liner installed today. Filling up now so I'll take more pics afterwards. I know a few people were concerned about the grey mosaic looking gray on some websites and having no blue so I wanted to post these when I took pics and that's how it looked. I have Dover liner gray mosaic (aka Berkeley). My pics were taken within 2 hours of each other and already the liner color looks different at different times. I can't wait to see the water color!

Attachments

youmyboyblue

Jul 12, 2019
Ann Arbor, Michigan
We went with Kafko Capri / Fresco II. This is one of the lighter colors from Kafko, but our backyard has a lot of shade from trees and we didn't want the pool to be too dark. The border also has some gray in it which matches our concrete deck. Very happy with how it looks.

Attachments

Reactions: Chickinvic

Pflugerpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 25, 2014
Pflugerville, TX
OK, I'm finally ready to contribute to this thread.

I just got my liner replaced. This PlastiMayd's (Latham) "Pacific Tide/Prism."

Here's the pattern with no water on it as it's being installed:
IMG_1322.JPG

And a more bird's eye view with no water:
IMG_1317-2.jpg

Today it's completely filled. It looks very dark, almost black, in the shade:
IMG_1329.JPG

My biggest disappointment is that the "wave" border is printed so low that due to the contruction of my pool it's underwater and not really noticeable:
IMG_1328.JPG

All in all though I'm happy with it, and it really pops when it's in full sun.
IMG_1330.JPG

Reactions: S-Merry

Rle015001

Aug 25, 2018
O’Fallon MO
Since Urban Marble wasn’t an option for us in the U.S. , We went with Reef and love it... I know others have posted reef, which helped us decide... here are our reef liner photos in full sun and shade...
All the pics I see of the Reef liner were exactly what we we looking for so that is what we selected. They just put water in the oool last Friday and the color of the water is so green that we are freaking out a bit. Hoping that it will be okay once the water chemistry is all balanced. Did anyone else experience this?

Attachments

Reactions: Becmarmil

4Bouviers

Sep 16, 2019
Virginia
ok Sparker.. Took these for ya today

Hi Joey,
I really like your picture, could you tell me the name of the liner. The statement below indicate-Latham Gold Pebble liner ?
I tried to find liner but so far I can not find them the one match with Latham that matches this photo.
we are about to install a new pool.
Many Thanks,