Vegas OB! Just got plans back and need some feedback (pics included :) )

So I finished cleaning my filters for the second time in a year and I’m honestly surprised with all the construction I had going and the winds that my filters were not very dirty. I use the slimmer hair nets which catch a ton of debris and the hulk (robot) cleaning up a few times a week and my filters and pressure were good and probably could have gone another 6 months without cleaning. I also went ahead and started the nylon process of cya and cleaned up everything so now I’m ready to rock and roll for summer :)
So I might have my last update for this summer until the winter when I do my outdoor kitchen . My fire glass came in and I got a really really good deal on it and I’m so glad I shopped around. So I threw the lava rock in and fire glass and cranked up the fire pit for the first time tonight and I’m really happy with it. The kids were in enjoying the pool and fire
c3dbbb914077b9274a270d36786ee378.jpg
7e18b0d9b03737419f489d40fb1adb39.jpg
9a9c48817158ccce3ceb813cedd650e5.jpg
bd42ec23f745b4635e1cc60f419e7f82.jpg
20fd10dc0d1de45c2c1a32c04e944b3c.jpg
ca420194230d63e58680b85c063ae126.jpg
5dbaa2a525d10dd0f8e10b76dcbbbcc9.jpg

Ok now I am really getting mad [emoji35] because your back yard space looks better than mine [emoji848] good job showing it off :cheers:

Wow! I can’t get over the finish of your backyard! It is amazing! The fire glass is beautiful. It’s all beautiful. Enjoy a relaxing summer with your family, you deserve it.
Thanks for the compliments, I plan on enjoying it all summer and actually I’m going to hear the pool this week since we are in the 90’s and see how long it will stay hot
Big Will your project is awesome...job well done!

Thank you sir :)

Ok now I am really getting mad [emoji35] because your back yard space looks better than mine [emoji848] good job showing it off :cheers:

Lol, you can always get your pocket book out and add some more cool stuff to your already cool space and I will gladly live through you and follow along :).
I think your space is amazing and works perfect , I still need to do my kitchen so stay tuned

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did it have ANY fc when you tested after everyone left???

Glad you were able to enjoy it with your neighbors. I am sure they LOVED everything about it! How many "How did you get it so shiny?" questions did you get?

Kim:kim:

Hey Big Will did you have any of your neighbors envious of your pool and backyard space? I know I would be if I was your neighbor and did not have a pool[emoji2]

Did it have ANY fc when you tested after everyone left???

Glad you were able to enjoy it with your neighbors. I am sure they LOVED everything about it! How many "How did you get it so shiny?" questions did you get?

I had a little FC left, I raised it up with bleach before everyone got in and while everyone was in I kept he filter running so it held up well. People did ask what he shiny stuff on the bottom was lol. I told hem it was little pieces of heaven that feel into my backyard to bless the space we have :)

Even Big Will's front got a makeover and looks awesome...
Thanks!!
Hey Big Will did you have any of your neighbors envious of your pool and backyard space? I know I would be if I was your neighbor and did not have a pool[emoji2]
I got fantastic neighbors but they did make a lot of nice comments on the space and how we used it. I must say I also have the neatest neighbors because the only thing left to clean up was 3 soda cans so I can’t complain

I told hem it was little pieces of heaven that feel into my backyard to bless the space we have :)
This makes my heart smile! :hug:

ONLY 3 cans with that many people over??????? You have neat neighbors in more ways than one! I bet they wanted to make sure to clean up good so you would ask them back!

Will, how did you invite everyone? Put up a notice or just send out a call down the street "Party at Big Will's house!" and they all came running!!

ONLY 3 cans with that many people over??????? You have neat neighbors in more ways than one! I bet they wanted to make sure to clean up good so you would ask them back!

Will, how did you invite everyone? Put up a notice or just send out a call down the street "Party at Big Will's house!" and they all came running!!

Initially it was just supposed to be a small gathering of just a few friends, then a couple neighbors down the street got to talking one morning while they were out getting their coffee:

”I hear that guy down the street that put in that kick butt new pool last year is having a cookout”

”Really? We should totally get ourselves invited to/crash that! I’ve been dying to swim in that thing!”

Well I have 1 neighbor who is like the community coordinator so she sets everything up lol so I just contact her and told her my expectations after I was voluntold to host the party. And my expectations was that I don’t want to do anything but open the gates to the taj mah hall lol

Initially it was just supposed to be a small gathering of just a few friends, then a couple neighbors down the street got to talking one morning while they were out getting their coffee:

”I hear that guy down the street that put in that kick butt new pool last year is having a cookout”

”Really? We should totally get ourselves invited to/crash that! I’ve been dying to swim in that thing!”

Hahahaha
Now that is funny! There is only 18 houses in my community so I actually knocked on the few neighbors doors who never participate to make sure they get a invite so they don’t feel left out

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.