V Green 270 screen/interface

markfj

Apr 30, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Pool Size
Hi...installed a V Green 270 pump about 5 months ago based on interactions here on Trouble Free Pool and it was an excellent choice. My problem is...I went out a couple days ago to make an adjustment and found that the screen/interface is blank. It is lit up, but nothing is on the screen. There is power to the pump, it runs as originally programed.
Anyone know what this might be or how to fix it? I have not been able to find anything in the manual, nor online. Thanks markfj

Seems to happen somewhat irregularly with many of the ones that I have installed. Usual solution is to turn power off to the pump, trip the breaker so that all power is off. Let it sit for about 3-5 minutes and power back on. So far, has worked every time. Does so for most other VSP's as well.

Seems to happen somewhat irregularly with many of the ones that I have installed. Usual solution is to turn power off to the pump, trip the breaker so that all power is off. Let it sit for about 3-5 minutes and power back on. So far, has worked every time. Does so for most other VSP's as well.
Thanks...I will give it a try...do you know does it save the programming or will I need to re program??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.