Upgraded ladder for 48” tall Coleman pool

It ended up being a Confer 7000 model. Still a decent ladder for the price! Got it cleaned up and in the pool yesterday. It is a bit wobbly but the top platform is wide enough for us to sit at the top like we wanted! Now we’re trying to track down a suitable rubber pad to put under the end in the pool to keep it from rubbing.

We used a clear bath mat that had suction cups to help hold it in place. That did not last long as it was only good for building an algae farm :( I guess if you take it out once a week to clean and such then..........but we just took it out and the liner has been fine with out it.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Does yours flex and move when you get on it? The part that is in the pool slides out quite a bit when we get on it.

Yep, a bit. I didn’t fill mine all the way with sand or weigh it down, so it probably moves more than it should!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.