UPDATE: My Pool Builder Was Arrested!

People are willing to take gambles because they are in a competitive situation to get on PB schedules. Perfect storm for the consumer to get screwed
Exactly! I have no leverage at all ... my "measly" $100k project is just a drop in the bucket. But its not just pool builders, I've had same problems getting plumbers, architects, all other types just to call me back.

@kimkats Yes thankfully I am not one of the ones with unfinished pool and subs putting liens on my house!

Reactions: markayash
But its not just pool builders, I've had same problems getting plumbers, architects, all other types just to call me back.
I hear that. When we were installing our heater and hot tub, I called 12 different electricians to come run the 50A disconnect/GFCI for the HotTub, and a new outlet for the heater. Only 2 of the 12 even called me back, one came and quoted me $2700 ( o_O ) , the other wanted $250 to come and give me a quote.

• Wow
Reactions: markayash

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.