Two IntelliChlor Cells with one IntelliCenter?

Thx. Unfortunately I already bought the Stenner pumps with a 120VAC transformer, so now my plan is this or the other:
1. Wire 120 VAC to the Sequent 4-relay HAT, then two 14 AWG cables for 120 VAC wired to power my Stenners, or
2. Wire 24 VDC to the Relay Hat, then two 20 AWG cables for 24 VDC to power my Stenners, disconnecting their internal transformers.
Any opinions on which route I should go?

If you have the Sequent 4 or 8 relay it can switch that pump just fine if it is the one with either the 8A or 10A relays. The power draw from that pump is rated at .24A.

Too bad though because the transformer drops the voltage to 24vdc to power the pump motor.

I got my chem controller set up. Two issues, maybe: I'm getting a "chlorinator comms error" but DashPanel seems to be communicating fine with the IC20 fine: changing the output percentage works and it's reporting salt concentration. I have the software set up to do dynamic chlorinating, but I don't see if this is actually occurring. Any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.