Destin FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
I have pool and spa combo with easy touch 8. I have 3 valves. In Pool mode valve 1 is ON and valve 2 is off in spa mode they switchValves 1 is off and valve 2 is on. I have another valves that control the jets (on/off) in the spa which is connected to valve A in the easy touch.
Now this is a vacation rental so I built a simple spa side remote with two buttons, spa on/off (to heat the spa and not the pool) and jets on/off. Is there a way to program EasyTouch to turn jets off in pool mode (when spa is on). So for example When guests click spa on and jets on and then just click spa off (basically going back to pool mode) jets valve will turn as off as well. I do want to still have the ability to have the spa on with or without jets.

a bonus will be that if someone just click jets on controller will go to spa mode as well (many times my guests just click tye jets button and call me to complain jets now working but it's because they didn't first clicked spa on to go to spa mode)

Do you have Screenlogic on your ET8?

I don't think the ET has a macro capability to link multiple actions with one key. Let's see what @Jimrahbe says.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.