Trevi Volt Oval Pool

I’m sorry, I’ve never heard of Trevi pools so I can‘t help there, but any time there’s steel, there is a potential for rust. I just bought an all resin pool so I don’t have to deal with rust. Here in humid Florida, it’s an issue!

Reactions: thefloatqueen
Where would one look for reviews of pool kits? I think Trevi is built in Canada and from what I understand the “volt” is a steel pool? Is this bad because of rust?
Does anyone have any experience with this type of pool?
Do you plan on using a saltwater chlorine generator? If so, I would stay away from steel!! Resin is much safer for saltwater. If you’re just manually adding regular chlorine, then there is nothing wrong with steel but it can still rust in some cases. I’ll google the pool you mentioned since I’m not familiar with it..

I’m sorry, I’ve never heard of Trevi pools so I can‘t help there, but any time there’s steel, there is a potential for rust. I just bought an all resin pool so I don’t have to deal with rust. Here in humid Florida, it’s an issue!
I looked up the pool! I wasn’t familiar with it either but it’s gorgeous!

I’m guessing yes on the SWG since you specified saltwater. Let’s see if I have any Canadian search skills!

What part of Ontario? If you are at all close to border, I wonder if you’d be able to ship to a US address and go pick it up?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.