Transitioning from Pentair Globrite to Microbrite

shellbmb

Jun 5, 2018
ATX
Searched around and found several threads about Globrite failures and I've had my fair share. So looking to transition into Microbrites if possible.

Has anyone had luck with the niche adapter by pentair? And if so, do you have to replace them all at the same time, or can I just replace each one as they fail? Currently have two failing out of 5.

Is the transformer that was installed for the globrites typically sufficient for the microbrite? I have two Intermatic PX100 that seem to be "linked" together.

You can replace them as they fail.

The transformer is the same.

Reactions: shellbmb
You can replace them as the fail but the colors on the microbrites don't 100% match the globrites. Also the microbrites are noticeably dimmer. This might look a little off during the transition.

Reactions: poolintheforest
Finally got around to replacing a failed intellibrite with a microbrite and pretty easy process with the niche adapter. But one issue. When my lights kick on, they are not synced. I manually sync them and they are fine until they go off again for the evening. I have them programmed to run for a few hours every night. Next night they come on, they are out of sync. The one that is out of sync (spa) is on a different relay than the pool lights. Never had this issue when they were all intellibrites. Thoughts?

As you have them on separate relays, you might need to go into ScreenLogic and use Color Sync. I am not sure, but that might be an issue.

You still selected Intellibrite for Circuit Function, right?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.