Tired of Manually Adding Liquid Chlorine

I agree, ask your self this "Would I rather drink a cup of salt water or a cup of bleach". :)
There is no difference as to the level of chlorine (bleach) in a SWG pool. However, both salt and chlorine are so dilute in pool water that neither is an issue.

I have a LC pump. My pump and filter are in a small pool house beside the pool, and I mounted the LC pump on the wall in there. It feeds chlorine from a bucket, and I tapped an injection site into the pressure side plumbing after my filter. It has been working great and is a welcome addition!

I want to find a source of bulk LC and start buying a few weeks worth at a time. As is I fill my bucket up once a week.

I have a LC pump. My pump and filter are in a small pool house beside the pool, and I mounted the LC pump on the wall in there. It feeds chlorine from a bucket, and I tapped an injection site into the pressure side plumbing after my filter. It has been working great and is a welcome addition!

I want to find a source of bulk LC and start buying a few weeks worth at a time. As is I fill my bucket up once a week.
I worry about transporting all that LC though. Unless, of course, companies start to deliver LC periodically.

I don't think I see a problem transporting 15 gallons or so. I used to haul e85 55 gallons at a time. I have a 55 gallon drum set up to pump from. I'm not sure how they would be set up to load me up, but when I got home I would pump it from the bed of the truck into the storage containers. I'd take 5 gallon buckets if they sold it that way. I'm not sure what's typical.n

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.