Tired of Manually Adding Liquid Chlorine

chiefwej

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 12, 2011
Tucson
I agree, ask your self this "Would I rather drink a cup of salt water or a cup of bleach". :)
There is no difference as to the level of chlorine (bleach) in a SWG pool. However, both salt and chlorine are so dilute in pool water that neither is an issue.

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Atlanta Ga
There is no difference as to the level of chlorine (bleach) in a SWG pool. However, both salt and chlorine are so dilute in pool water that neither is an issue.
True, but ever open a bucket of pucks and felt like your eyes were on fire when your 5' away?? I have and why I concerted to a SWG

Reactions: TexasBR

mwemaxxowner

Apr 15, 2020
Pageland SC
I have a LC pump. My pump and filter are in a small pool house beside the pool, and I mounted the LC pump on the wall in there. It feeds chlorine from a bucket, and I tapped an injection site into the pressure side plumbing after my filter. It has been working great and is a welcome addition!

I want to find a source of bulk LC and start buying a few weeks worth at a time. As is I fill my bucket up once a week.

TexasBR

Aug 17, 2020
Houston, TX
I have a LC pump. My pump and filter are in a small pool house beside the pool, and I mounted the LC pump on the wall in there. It feeds chlorine from a bucket, and I tapped an injection site into the pressure side plumbing after my filter. It has been working great and is a welcome addition!

I want to find a source of bulk LC and start buying a few weeks worth at a time. As is I fill my bucket up once a week.
I worry about transporting all that LC though. Unless, of course, companies start to deliver LC periodically.

mwemaxxowner

Apr 15, 2020
Pageland SC
I don't think I see a problem transporting 15 gallons or so. I used to haul e85 55 gallons at a time. I have a 55 gallon drum set up to pump from. I'm not sure how they would be set up to load me up, but when I got home I would pump it from the bed of the truck into the storage containers. I'd take 5 gallon buckets if they sold it that way. I'm not sure what's typical.n