Gold Supporter
May 31, 2022
Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My phone's timezone is set correctly, I've entered my ZIP code in the mobile PoolMath app, and my timezone is set correctly here at https://www.troublefreepool.com/account/preferences. Timestamps in the PoolMath logs stored on my phone are correct.

But when I look at the PoolMath logs linked from my profile at DrewLG, I see that all the timestamps are UTC time -- 7 or 8 hours ahead of me, depending on the time of year. It's not a huge deal, but it does make it difficult to, for example, tell at a glance whether an FC measurement is the evening or morning endpoint of an OCLT.

It would be great if the timestamps in the online logs could be displayed according to my actual timezone. I found a couple of similar requests posted here years ago, but I didn't see a resolution. Is this something I can fix myself with a setting somewhere, or is it an issue that has to be fixed by TFP or poolmathapp web developers?

Maybe someday the app developer will get all the time displays synched up.

Nothing you can do about it I think.

@Leebo

But when I look at the PoolMath logs linked from my profile at DrewLG, I see that all the timestamps are UTC time -- 7 or 8 hours ahead of me, depending on the time of year. I

Are you saying that you didn't get up at 3:30am three days ago to test your water and then add muriatic acid to your pool at 3:55am?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdragger88
There’s been a glitch in the Matrix for a while - when reviewing people’s logs guides & mods take it into consideration. I am pretty sure getting that corrected is on the “to do” list. So long as your app shows the correct things when u view them it will be fine. I don’t think I have ever used my own linked logs as a reference when dealing with my own pool it’s never been an issue for my maintenance.